What style of yoga is taught?
All of our teachers are experienced in multiple ‘styles’ of yoga, but Dhyanyoga Hatha is rooted in traditional hatha yoga, a balanced practice that draws on many styles but has as its main focus relaxing the body and quieting the mind.
How do I know if I’m in the right level class?
All classes will address all levels. Our teachers are experienced in the many ways of modifying poses to accommodate any level of student.
What precautions are being taken for Covid?
· To attend, students must be fully vaccinated (+2 weeks). Please bring your vaccination card for verification.
· We ask that students wear a mask upon arrival and when entering the main building. Masks are not required while on your mat.
· Social distancing protocols observed. Stay at least six feet apart from others, and mats will be placed at least six feet apart.
· Due to Covid restrictions, props are NOT provided. Please plan to bring a yoga mat with you. While other props are not essential, you might find these helpful: a strap or belt, 2 lightweight blocks and a blanket.
· Restrooms are limited to two people at a time.
Where will classes be held?
All classes are outdoors under the Center’s large tent.
3306 Contra Loma Boulevard | Antioch, CA 94509
How do I register for a class?
Registration is not required. You may show up and sign into the class on your preferred day.
What is the cost of each class?
· Classes are donation-based, with a suggested $10 donation per class
· There will be a donation basket and the option to offer your donation by cash, check or credit card.
· No one will be turned away for lack of funds
Who can I contact for any questions or concerns?
The Dhyanyoga Hatha director is Wes Linch. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org